Harlem Heritage - Apollo Theater Walking Tour
From USD $55.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York City, N.Y.
- Harlem Heritage Apollo Theater Walking Tour is a combination
of Harlem sightseeing tour and tour of world famous Apollo Theatre.
- Two Harlem walking tour will cover Harlem's over all history with emphasis on music and entertainment, Harlem born and raised tour guide will provide narrative, complimented with portable video, sound and pictures presented along the way, this will bring the heritage to life.
- As a special element of the tour we will enter the world famous Apollo Theater for a one hour behind the scenes tour of the theater, special feature will be a mock Amateur Night performance, where you can sing, dance or tell a joke if you like on the legendary stage
- 1.5 mile low impact walking tour.
- One hour behind the scenes tour of Apollo Theater.
- Starts 11:00am at the Apollo Theater: 253 West 125th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Jr. and Frederick Douglas Boulevards. Trains to Location: A,B,C,D trains to 125th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue or 2 & 3 trains to 125th Street and Malcolm X Boulevard.