Harlem Renaissance Jazz Music Tour
From USD $79.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York City, N.Y.
Harlem Renaissance Jazz Music Tour starts with a multimedia jazz walking tour featuring sights associated historic music venues and personalities through the 20th century. James Reese Europe, Dizzy Gillespie, Chick Webb, Willie "The Lion" Smith, Count Basie, and many others will be remembered, Ella Fitzgerald and many others will be remembered. Tour ends with set of live jazz inside the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center featuring the best jazz artist from the local Harlem area. The Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center is located within one of the cultural rich area of Harlem/NYC, filled with sights not just pertaining to music, but also sights pertaining to the socio-polical heritage of the community, all this plus music and entertainment will be discussed on the tour.
Tour includes the following:
- Harlem Renaissance Jazz Music Tour, complimented with portable video and music as you walk the historic Harlem streets - this will bring the history to life. Walk is low impact 1.2 miles.
- Live Jazz performance inside (CLUB HARLEM) Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center
- Harlem soul food meal.
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Price: 79.00 per person
- Meet: Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture - 515 Lenox Ave. aka Malcolm X Boulevard at west 135th Street. #2 and #3 trains arrive directly to the Schomburg center for Research in black culture.
- 212 280-7888