Harlem Heritage Noon Documentaries.
From USD $5.00
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: New York City, N.Y.
Many come to Harlem daily looking for cultural activities to engage in. Every day at noon during Black History Month 2019, the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center will present documentaries focused on the Black history with special attention being paid to the heritage of Harlem. Great for locals, tourists, school and civil organization. When it gets cold outside, come inside our cultural center, enjoy a free cup of hot chocolate and learn and Harlem.
- Dates: All year
- Time: 12 noon daily, every day, followed by cultural walking or bus tour of Harlem. Can be booked at different times for groups and organizations.
- Documentaries will be shown at the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center, located at 104 Malcolm X Blvd. between 115th - 11t6th Streets. #2 and #3 trains arrive directly to meeting location.
- For more information, feel free to call us at 212 280-7888.