Harlem Central Park, Across 110th Street Bike Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York City, N.Y.
Harlem Central Park-Across 110th Bike Tour, starts with a ride through the beautiful, newly landscaped northern portion of central park consisting of old military forts, woodlands, the Harlem meer, botanical garden, and much more. Learn the history of northern central park and what lead to it's extension in 1853.
After cruising through the park, arrive across 110th, into the legend called Harlem. A born and raised Harlem native resident will guide you through the community arriving at many historical locations: Apollo Theater, Strivers Row, Rucker Basketball Courts, Historic Masjid Malcolm Shabazz, Sugar Hill, Astor Row + much more. Guide will be equipped with complimentary audio and video that will bring the history of the community to life.
- Meet: Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center, 104 Malcolm X Boulevard at west 116th Street, #2 & #3 trains arrive directly to meeting location.
- Bikes are rented locally from our partner Harlem bike shop, or you can bring your own bike, additionally there are many Citibike rental stations in Harlem near the meeting location.
- Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Covers a two mile area, low impact riding.
- Price 59.00 per person
- Weather conditions effect availability of tour.
- Bags and backpacks can be stored inside the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center during duration of tour.
- For more info give us a call at 212 280-7888 or 646 302-1575.