Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Multimedia Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York City, N.Y.
Join us on January 19th & 20th, 2020 for our annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Multimedia Walking Tour. Dr. King is heavily associated with the southern states of America, but Dr. King also visited Harlem / NYC many times, participating in monumental events and delivering historic speeches from Harlem pulpits making an indelible impact on Harlem and New York City at large.
Tour is primarily centered on the life and times of Dr. King, but will also showcase his associations with his Harlem contemporaries, such as Malcolm X and Dr, Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Harlem tour guide will be equipped with portable audio and video devices used to bring the heritage to life, imagine watching and listening to historic Dr. King speeches at the sights where history happened, 1960's music soundtrack will play between historic stops as you walk, the heritage will truly come to life.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Multimedia Walking Tour details:
- Meet: Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center - 104 Malcolm X Blvd., #2 and #3 trains on IRT line red on subway maps arrives directly to meeting location.
- Dates: January 19th & 20th, 2020.
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM.
- Price: $25.00 per person - discounts for group bookings.
- Wear comfortable shoes.