Sugar Hill Hamilton Heights Multimedia Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: New York City, N.Y.
The Harlem Sugar Hill / Hamilton Heights area of Harlem located atop the parks in the elevated section of Harlem is one of the most culturally rich and architecturally beautiful sections of the New York City. Come with Harlem Heritage Tours, with guides born, raised and still living in Harlem and visit the home of Duke Ellington, Paul Robeson, Alexander Hamilton, Billy Strayhorn, Count Basie, and many more. As we walk tour guide equipped with portable sound and video will present songs and video that will bring the history of this choice section of Harlem to life.
The following pertains to the tour:
- Meet: Northeast corner of 141st Street and Convent Ave. in front of Alexander Hamilton statue.
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Price: $25.00 per person.
- 1.5 miles of low impact walking